Frontend Development Lead
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
Are you looking for an interesting and challenging project in Basel, Switzerland?
If yes, this is the right opportunity for you!
Do you feel comfortable working in an international team?
Don't stop! Continue reading!
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.
Front End Development Lead - Agile - Scrum - Angular - Pharmaceutical - English - Spain
NextLink is having an existing position as a Front End Development Lead for global projects in Spain for our core client within Pharmaceutical industry. This is permanent position.
* Start date: October 2019
* Permanent role
* Work load: 100%
* Work location: Spain, Barcelona
- To manage the day-to-day product development activities for delivering digital solutions
- To lead agile product delivery teams, including internal resources as well as third party suppliers, consultants and contractors, for delivering digital solutions
- To ensure timely and cost effective development of solutions meeting quality standards
- To collaborate with developers across other teams to ensure integration and successfully delivery of new features
- Manage the sprint backlog to provide a breakdown of development activities for the product/technical teams
- Ensure both functional and non-functional requirements are clear and understood within Epics, User Stories, tasks and scenarios.
- Track the functionality of the development effort
- Manage risk through Agile releases and product tracking
- Track value after release and feedback to Digital Solution Owner
- Drive collaboration across stakeholder representatives from all aspects of the project, including developers, testers and architects
- Manage operational relationship with third party suppliers, consultants and contractors for delivery of consumer/patient digital solutions
Key skills and Experience:
- Agile & SCRUM methodology experience
- +5 years of experience with Front End web frameworks and tools (React, Angular) and load page speed and performance optimization.
- +5 years of experience working with mobile application development (iOS, Android)
- Experience working with teams using continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automated testing with one week iterations a plus and agile software development tools (Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, etc.)
- Good understanding of Back End technologies to contribute to the optimizing of REST APIs design with Back End team.
- Experience working with globally distributed development teams
- Experience managing complex development partner and 3rd party relationships
- Strong IT project delivery background
- Product orientated with a pragmatic approach
- Good communication skills
- [a plus] 3+ years' experience in UI/UX testing with web and mobile applications
- [a plus] 1+ years automated test experience using tools like Selenium and Robot Framework
If you available and looking for a new challenge do not hesitate and call Diana or send me your most up to date CV on: (see below)