Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Netherlands
For our client in Amsterdam Harvey Nash is looking for a Lead Developer/architect.
Duration; 3 months +
Effort; 40 hours a week
CV in English including your availability and hourly rate.
Our company is looking for a lead (around 5 years) application developer to be part of the Technology team. The main projects of this team are Observer development and network automation. The role of the contractor will mainly focus on the Back End application development. On the other end you need a good understanding and experience as architect. (5+ years).
Top 3 non-negotiable skills:
- Python/Django Framework
- experience with software architecture
- Unix/Linux High level of proficiency in Python and Django framework.
- Must-have skills & knowledge:
- SQL knowledge, including query evaluation and optimisation techniques.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming/Design.
- Knowledge of Linux internals and common UNIX daemons.
- Knowledge of Internet enabling technologies, protocols & networking.
- Process oriented skills for troubleshooting, problem solving and problem resolution.
Preferred skills & knowledge:
- Degree in a related field.
- Bash and Shell Scripting.
- Prior experience of industry standard software design and development principals such as Unit Testing, MVC Patterns.
- Exposure to version control and collaboration systems such as GIT and Phabricator.
- Networking and network infrastructure is a plus.
Big plus to have:
Network knowledge (the developer will be leading development projects for network devices)