Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
An exciting project for an experienced Feature Engineer in Architecture, Design & Implementation. This is an 18-24 months contract duration offering a November 2019 start. You'll be in a challenging and dynamic and environment, so having the right energy levels and a the right can-do-attitude will ensure you are a perfect fit within the team.
As a Feature Engineer, you will ensure that business epics are translated into working IT solutions. In order to do so, you will work together in an agile environment with architects, customer journey experts, IT-managers, DevOps-engineers and business colleagues. You play a crucial key role in the breakdown of epics into features or stories that can be picked-up by the teams, in a sequence that delivers value as soon as possible, from the creation of the roadmap for the upcoming quarters to actual realization. You create transparency in the forecasted roadmap of the IT-delivery.
- Proven track record in IT environment (architecture, design & implementation);
- Proven track record in of organizing work/teams and analytical skills;
- Track record in reducing complexity and reducing technical debt;
- Experience with large agile/scrum, scaling, continuous delivery;
- Experience in international collaboration (differences in cultures and context);
- Demonstrates mastery of the English language (speaking, writing);
- Demonstrates mastery in communication skills - able to explain concept and plans in a simple, clear and straightforward manner;
- Pre: Experience in a financial institution as IT professional.
If the description sounds interesting and you have the required experience, please get in touch ASAP as my client is keen to interview the right Feature Engineers at the earliest opportunity. Feel free to send in your latest CV or contact me directly for more information.