Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
Location: Leopardstown in Dublin, 9-5 onsite
Duration: 12 months potential to extend
- Analysing and understanding current state processes to ensure that the context and implications of change are understood by the Product Owners and the Development team.
- Work with Development team to identify requirements gaps and work with stakeholders to ensure closure on design decisions.
- Performing technical analysis of platform hardware and software to ensure that business and functional requirements can be met.
- This role involves partnering with Business Owners and Technology teams to understand new business opportunities and define functional requirements.
- The candidate will work closely with Agile Development teams to support them in completing the design and implementation phases of the project life cycle.
- Ideally a background in software development
- Knowledge of Back End development and working in those frameworks
- Very technical role - the platform is complex - they also own 3 different applications for fraud scores
- The platform predominantly uses Java, Spring you do not need experience in these technologies, however. The successful person won't be coding or looking at that code but ideally, we need someone to have that background as it will give you the appreciation to understand the full development life cycle