SW Development DevOps Engineer
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
SW Development DevOps Service - Agile - Azure DevOps - Linux environment - Pharmaceutical - English - Spain
NextLink is having an existing position as a DevOps Service for global projects in Spain for our core client within Pharmaceutical industry.
* Start date: ASAP
* End date: One year duration.
* Extension: An extension is planned, but needs to be approved.
* Work load: 100%
* Work location: Spain, Barcelona
Your main accountabilities will be:
- Empower delivery teams to iterate rapidly
- Implement, validate and maintain tools for building, testing, monitoring and operations
- Continuous optimization/automation of the SW development toolchain.
- Developing automation scripts, tools to support build, test, and deployment.
- Evaluation of technologies & tools.
- Process re-engineering.
A passion for the DevOps culture.
At least 1 year of experience in DevOps or similar roles.
Previous experience in programming/coding (Object Oriented Languages would be a plus).
Background in Software development environments: Microsoft .NET, TFS, Azure, VisualStudio.
Experience with automation/configuration management tools for Windows or/and Linux
Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies
Nice to Have:
- Fluent in English
- Good communication/presentation skills