Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Neptune Gardens Nursing and Rehab
Shifts Available: PT 3pm - 11pm, and PT 11pm - 7am (Friday Saturday and Sunday) PRN 3pm-11pm, 11pm -7am
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing facility in Neptune Gardens Nursing and Rehab in Neptune, NJ!
The Licensed Practical Nurse LPN is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
$2,000 Sign-Up Bonus*
LPN (*Prorate $2,000) PT 3 pm - 11 pm
LPN (*Prorate $2,000) PT 11 pm - 7 am
SMS us for a rapid response - People Powered.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care facility
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by facility
- Responsibility for complying with facility policies and procedures and making recommendations for revisions
- Make written and oral reports/recommendations concerning the activities of your shift as required
- Cooperate with other resident services when coordinating nursing services to ensure that resident's total regimen of care is maintained
- Participate in the development, maintenance, and implementation of the facility's quality assurance program
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections)
- Assist in planning the nursing services portion of the resident' discharge plan as necessary
Licensed Practical Nurse
- We are also willing to accept graduates that are not licensed yet depending on available supervision
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.