Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Chicopee Gardens Nursing and Rehab
Shifts Available: FT 7am-3pm PT 7am-3pm and PT 3pm-11pm PT 11pm-7am Per Diem
We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse LPN for our skilled nursing facility Chicopee Gardens in Chicopee, MA!
The Licensed Practical Nurse LPN is responsible for providing direct nursing care to the residents and to supervise the day-to-day activities performed by other members of the nursing team.
LPN FT 7am-3pm 40 hours
LPN PT 7am-3pm 16 hours
LPN PT 3pm-11pm 16 hours
LPN PT 11pm-7am 24 hours
Per Diem All Shifts
SMS us for a rapid response - People Powered.
- Coordinates, assesses, plans, delivers, and evaluates nursing care for a specific group of patients/residents on a designated unit.
- Performs accurate, thorough, and timely nursing assessments and reassessments of patient/resident care needs in accordance with Nursing Department standards of practice.
- Delivers direct and indirect nursing care to patients/residents, fostering the maintenance of the highest functional level for the patient/resident at each stage of illness and emphasizing family inclusion.
- Evaluates the patient/resident response to treatment plan and consults with physicians and other members of the interdisciplinary team to revise ongoing plan of care to best meet the needs of patients/residents;
- Coordinates and documents discharge planning process for assigned patients/residents, ensuring that both the patient/resident, family members, and/or caretakers fully understand the discharge plan of care
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- Paid Time Off (PTO), To be used at your discretion for; Vacation, Sick, &/or Personal time
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- & many more!
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.