Junior Business Analyst (Microservices&agile)
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Experis AG
Junior Business Analyst (Microservices&agile scrum)
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions. Our suite of services range from interim and permanent recruitment to managed services and consulting, enabling businesses to achieve their goals. We accelerate organizational growth by attracting, assessing and placing specialized professional talent.
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for a Junior business analyst to join an international and diverse team. If interested, please have a look at the details below:
- Manage scrum teams capacities and backlog by ensuring readiness of User and Business stories for grooming and planning sessions (therefore must have at least some knowledge & of how this process works; SAFe framework)
- Prepare and execute grooming and planning sessions
- Analysing, specifying and documenting high-level business requirements and verifying such requirements with stakeholders (technical and business stakeholders, all levels)
- Analysing and accepting change requests and coordinating the implementation between various stakeholders
- Maintaining strong collaboration with developers and testers to ensure quality releases
- Assisting and participating in any required focus groups, prototyping workshops or system analyses
The skills and experience needed for these positions are:
- Minimum 3 years of experience required, preferably in the financial industry
- Management of scrum teams capacities and backlog by ensuring readiness of user and business stories for grooming and planning sessions
- SAFe framework
- Experience with MicroServices architecture and agile
- Strong collaboration with developers and testers to ensure quality releases
- Sql skills for database queries
- Excellent communicator
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
Interested in this opportunity? Kindly send us your CV today through the link in the advert. However should you have any questions please contact Yiyi Thornton on (see below).
We can only consider Swiss EU Nationals or people with a valid working permit for this role.