Tester - QA
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Kallik
Tester - QA
Kallik Ltd is a rapidly expanding cutting edge provider of global software solutions for the heavily regulated markets such as the pharmaceutical, medical devices, cosmetics and chemicals industries. This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that offers a stimulating and challenging work environment with the potential for further development and training for the right person.
The purpose of the Software Tester is to work as part of the internal team to develop industry-leading software applications that are fit for purpose They are to assure quality of the product and work in a matrix environment to support the development process. The tester will work collaboratively with product owners, software developers and business analysts, and maintain consistent standards and approaches throughout the team.
Software Tester Benefits Package:
- £32,000 and £36,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 public holidays)
- Free on-site parking
- Early finish on Fridays (rotational basis)
- Company Pension Scheme
Software Tester Key Requirements:
- Must have ISTQB foundation level
- Three years of software development and/or Quality Assurance /testing experience.
- Able to work to the Agile methodology
- Strong time management and planning skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Detailed knowledge of Cloud applications
- Knowledge of the V Model and its application
- Reviewing requirements and developing test cases based on these
- Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills
- A strong interest in technology and its advancement
- Logical thinking with creative problem-solving ability
- The ability to work well with others.
Software Tester Key Responsibilities:
- To be involved in the review of software requirements
- To plan testing following the agreed testing approach and process
- To prepare and maintain test cases/scripts in a manner which will allow effective assurance
- To develop and prepare relevant test quality reports as required
- To test new and amended features and functionality through the execution of test cases/scripts
- To report on defects found and support the resolution and retesting of defects
- To adopt manual and/or automated methods for testing as appropriate
- To plan and perform regression testing of the product
- To support the improvement of testing processes and tools
- To develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge and understanding of Kallik solutions.
Based in Tamworth (B78 3HP) this Software Tester role is easily commutable from the local area including Sutton Coldfield, Burton, Cannock and the Birmingham area.
Please apply now for immediate consideration.