Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by CV-Library
The post holder will possess good organisational skills, must be a good communicator and work to a high standard to ensure zero error rate. You must be positive and self motivated, be able to work very closely with the team and other relevant departments. You have good IT knowledge, particularly with Excel, and will have a reasoned methodical approach in carrying out day to day activities.
What you'll be doing...
* To carry out daily processing of receipts, both manual and automated.
* Daily reconciliation of allocated batches.
* To accurately update relevant reconciliations.
* To be responsible for the daily monitoring and maintenance of customer cases.
* To ensure all customer correspondence is accurately actioned and dealt with.
* To carry out general administrative duties as required.
* To ensure a high standard of professional practice are met at all times.
* To ensure overall performance and targets are met reporting any issues to your line manager.
* To substitute other members of staff within the department as required.
What you'll need...
* Ability to develop quickly and understand the company’s systems and procedures
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated
* Team player
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Good organisational and administrative ability
* Strong numeracy skills, strong reconciliation skills
What you'll get...
* 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
* Simplyhealth cash plan
* Training and development
* Pension scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Retail discount card benefit scheme
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£23k - £23k Annual
£20k - £22k Annual
£19k - £22k Annual
£25k - £25k Annual
£25k - £35k Annual
£24k - £32k Annual
£20k - £25k Annual
£17k - £18k Annual