Senior Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Permanent or Contract
We are working with a UK based business at the forefront of the revolution in green energy generation. The Company design and build process plants which produce power from organic waste. They are entering a new and exciting phase of expansion with substantial ground-breaking projects in the UK and overseas creating an opportunity for an experienced Mechanical Engineer
Working with colleagues in a multi-disciplined engineering team, you will lead on the mechanical aspects of new build projects incorporating the company’s proven technology. Ideally you will have been involved at all stages of a typical EPC project, from conceptual studies to design, procurement, installation and commissioning and have previous experience of dealing with equipment suppliers / vendors through plant design, manufacturing, shipment, installation and commissioning phases.
* Degree qualified in a relevant engineering discipline (Mechanical Engineering preferred) backed by a minimum of 9 years of relevant experience
* Ideally Chartered status or working towards
* Previous experience in process plant design and construction desirable
* Experience of dealing with mechanical equipment suppliers / vendors
* Previous roles may include Mechanical Engineer, Project Mechanical Engineer, Mechanical Project Engineer, Mechanical Design Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer or similar
* Full UK driving licence, prepared for occasional overseas travel
Prospects for career development in this successful, growing business are excellent.
To apply, please send a full CV including details of your current salary and benefits package.
This is a permanent position and Executive Futures are acting as an ‘Employment Agency’ in relation to this role
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£38 - £41 Hourly
£38k - £45k Annual
£50k - £65k Annual
£42k - £52k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£55k - £65k Annual
£25k - £30k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£50k - £60k Annual