Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Gleeson Recruitment Group are delighted to be working exclusively with our well-recognised, international not-for-profit organisation who are hugely proud of their work to date.
They work with a wealth of clients globally, and continue to grow and exceed expectations each year.
Due to a recent growth in work-loads, they are requiring a Finance Assistant, to work closely with the Head Of Finance, initially on a 6 month FTC basis, to cover a number of different duties. This role is ideally suited to those candidates who have recent transactional finance experience, who are available at short notice to start this role. You will be offered full training on the systems, but you also be required to use your own initiative and work independtly.
Working with the Head of Finance and the Management Accountant, and the wider UK finance team, your role as a Finance Assistant will include:
- Handling daily queries on the invoices
- Daily investigations and resolving queries from the weekly report from the Head Office on good received notes and outstanding invoices
- Reviewing the invoices on hold and reviewing the invalid PO's
- Responsible for month-end transactions and ensuring all bills are paid on-time
- Assist with the clearing down of balance sheet items
- Paying of manual invoices weekly
- Responsible for journals
- Daily responsibility for raising invoices and monthly expenses
- General finance support to the local team and wider finance team based in the Central Head Office
You will be a quick learner, show intuitivity and be able to work in a close-knit, friendly team. You may potentially be AAT Qualified or part qualified AAT or just able to offer some recent experience of performing a similar varied role.
It is essential that you have used Excel previously and experience of working on Sage, or Oracle or SAP (or similar) will be very desirable.
My client can offer superb modern offices, plenty of free parking and on-site canteen. Please contact me for further details on this unique 6 month FTC position, and in addition you will receive 30 days holiday + pension. Ideally you will be available at short notice to start this position.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£22k - £23k Annual
£23k - £23k Annual
£21k - £24k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£14 - £16 Hourly
£18k - £20k Annual
£18k - £19k Annual
£26k - £28k Annual
£22k - £25k Annual