Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by CV-Library
We are currently looking for a Maintenance Electrician to join a leading packaging organisation based in the Manchester location, ideally this individual will hold experience within a Packaging / Manufacturing environment and hold experience with Plastic injection moulding. The role will involve Rotating shift work, so Ideally this individual will be flexible and happy to work Shift patterns.
Key Requirements of a Maintenance Electrician:
* Experience with Packaging Machinery, Injection moulding machinery
* Fault finding abilities with PLC’s: Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi or Siemens
* Abilities with Hydraulics & Pneumatics
* Motors and Drives, Inverters, Conveyors,
* Ideally this individual with be flexible and open to working shifts
* Ideally the Maintenance Electrician will be Apprentice trained holding either an HNC or City & Guilds in Electrical Engineering.
Benefits for a Maintenance Electrician:
* Salary: £36,000 / £38,000
* 26 + 8 Days Holiday
* Permanent Nights: Monday through to Thursday 9pm till 7:30am.
* Environment: Packaging
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£33k - £34k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£16 - £16 Hourly
£35k - £38k Annual
£14.3 - £25.3 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual