Project & Key Account Manager
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by CV-Library
* Maximise the turnover and profitability of existing OEM accounts
* Identify and convert new business opportunities
* Manage and coordinate the planning, development and completion of OE projects
* Build lasting relationships with both customers and key supply chain figures
* Ensure technical competence to be able to consultatively sell solutions to customers
* Keep databases and other housekeeping up to date and organised
* Excellent account management experience within an OEM company
* Experience and understanding of effective project management
* Fantastic communication skills with the ability to build strong and lasting relationships
* Experience taking a project from RFQ to completion
* Ideally, but not essentially, experience managing accounts in the EMEA&A regions
* A well-organised team player with a positive and enthusiastic attitude
This role will pay a competitive salary and would be a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading company in an exciting and varied role. If you feel that you meet the requirements set out above, please apply now, or call for an informal discussion.
Keywords: Sales, Account Manager, Business Development, OEM, Manufacturing, EMEA, EMEA&A.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!