Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Location Information - Worcester
Salary Circa £25 - £30k DOE
A local manufacturer is now looking for a Toolmaker to join their team. Toolmaker position available for an expanding company who will provide you with one on one training and the opportunity to be developed as a fully developed Toolmaker.
Toolmaker - Key Accountabilities
- Basic understanding of Mechanical Engineering
- Strong attention to detail
- Good dexterity and attention to detail
- Must enjoy problem solving and raising to a challenge
- Must have an enthusiasm for Engineering
- Good communication skills are essential
- Honest, reliable and committed - be confident enough to say when you`re unsure and ask for advice as and when needed
- Able to work on own initiative
Toolmaker - Person Specification
- The ideal candidate will hold a completed Apprenticeship within a Mechanical Discipline and have experience within a relevant environment, such as CNC Milling/Turning, or toolmaking.
For more information please call Emily Jackson on (phone number removed)
LEAN Engineering Recruitment Ltd are acting as a 3rd party on behalf of our client. All applications will be held on our database for current and future positions.
We will endeavour to get back to all applicants but if you have not heard from LER within 10 working days then your application has been unsuccessful but please feel free to contact us for an update
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £40k Annual
£20.8k - £20.8k Annual
£28k - £30k Annual
£15 - £16.5 Hourly
£25k - £32k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£14 - £14 Annual
£25k - £35k Annual