Senior Bid Manager
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by CV-Library
Successfully working alongside companies such as; National Grid, Rolls Royce, Northumbrian Water, Yorkshire Water, Welsh Water, Severn Trent Water and the Environment Agency, they pride themselves on finding innovative solutions to construction problems and applying the latest information technology to help drive efficiencies and reduce waste in our processes without compromising on quality.
An equal opportunity employer who welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
As a Senior Bid Manager, you will be responsible for working with the bid managers, technical writers and the rest of the Bidding & Estimating team to develop winning submission documents for pre-qualifications and tender opportunities. The role will involve liaising with people from across the business and wider industry to enable the responses and submissions to meet Client objectives.
Your main duties include:
* Interrogate PQQ / ITT documents to understand specific Client requirements
* Develop, research, write and oversee customised responses
* Liaise with technical disciplines and the Operational part of the business to produce appropriate content
* Develop and oversee a database for previous responses and key information
You will have the following –
* Proven experience in a Pre-construction or technical writing or bid manager role
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Experience of managing a team to achieve high quality results within tight timescales
* Be able to demonstrate existing civil engineering and wider industry knowledge and terminology
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Ability to write, review and improve written bid submissions