Network Security/Systems Engineer
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by CMP.jobs
We are looking for an ambitious IT professional with a minimum of 7 years of experience as a network/security/systems engineer.
The right candidate should be a great communicator with excellent interpersonal, organizational, and documentation skills.
They also will be working on a daily basis in the following main categories and should have experience in each:
- Solution design and deployment
- Project management
- Cyber Security (Next Gen Firewalls/UTM, Endpoint Protection et.al)
- Storage & backup
- Complex networks (Routing & Switching)
- Server infrastructure
Extensve working knowledge in all the below will make the ideal candidate.
- Configuration/administration of multiple security technologies including solutions such as Checkpoint, Fortinet, Palo Alto, Fireeye, Proofpoint, Varonis...etc.
- Configuration/administration of VMware
- Configuration/administration of Windows-based Active Directory
- Configuration/administration of Microsoft Exchange
- Configuration/administration of backup systems
- Configuration/administration of Cisco Routers and Switches (including routing protocols such as BGP, EIGRP, OSPF...etc.)
- Configuration/administration of VoIP systems (such as Cisco Call Manager/Unity)
- Understanding of IP Networking including DNS, messaging, and routing
- Knowledge of networking monitoring tools and protocols
Proof of knowledge through educational history, certifications, and/or references is required.
Although specific certifications are not required, they are a big plus. Including:
- MCSE or MCITP certification
- VMware certification of any kind
- Cisco certifications (CCNP or higher)
- Checkpoint Security certifications
- CISSP certification