Sales and Marketing Internship - Paid
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Talent Retriever
Sales and Marketing Internship
Are you interested in pursuing a career in marketing after college and looking for an internship that'll look good on a resume? If so, then apply to our Sales and Marketing Intern for the Fall 2019 semester!
We're looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and goal-oriented (and good at Corn Hole) college Junior or Senior who is ready to experience what it's like working at a cutting-edge Professional Services Organization.
Here is what you get out of it:
- Our interns are given the chance to learn the skills that translate to any business or industry -- the skills that are not taught in the classroom.
- Whether you are interested in pursuing a career in sales, marketing, HR, or recruiting, our paid internship program has provided students throughout the state with a valuable and relevant experience as well as college credit.
- You get to teach us! Are you a Snapchat Guru? An Instagram Expert? Teach us a thing or two!
- Compete in pretty intense Corn Hole tournaments
Additionally, we work with some of the fastest growing companies in the Boston and New York area, allowing you the chance to learn about them and learn what they are looking for in candidates. The ability to pick up on this information as well as other job search tips has incredible value that you will not be able to learn anywhere else.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Becoming part of the recruiting team requires being able to communicate effectively with recruiters and take direction in order to meet deadlines and reach goals.
- Strong organization skills
- Working on several different projects requires ability to organize both mentally and physically.
- Computer savvy
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment