Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Silloth Primary School
Silloth Primary School
Liddell Street, Silloth, Cumbria, CA7 4DR
Headteacher: Mrs R C Ingrams
Required from 1st January 2020, a hard-working, inspiring teacher to join our committed, talented and enthusiastic team to teach a Key Stage 2 class. This is a full-time, permanent position. Payscale M1 - M6.
The successful candidate will:
* Demonstrate excellent teaching skills
* Be enthusiastic and committed to raising standards
* Be a dedicated team member who is able to be flexible
* Be committed to inclusion and to providing exciting learning opportunities for children with a wide range of needs
* Be committed to the safeguarding and well-being of all children
Application forms are available from the school or can be downloaded from the Cumbria County Council website. Please submit a letter of application with your application form (no more than two sides of A4) outlining your experience. Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome to apply.
Closing date: Noon on Wednesday 9th October 2019.
Interviews: Thursday 17th October 2019.
To apply for the above position please click on the button below