Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Request Technology
A prestigious company is on the search for a NetIQ consultant contractor.
This contract will last 6 months to a year. This person needs to have a strong background in the development of NetIQ drivers and workflows. The client is moving off this technology and they need someone that can decompile and extract Embedded driver/workflow configurations for migrations to Sailpoint.
- NetIQ Developer with experience in writing, debugging and decompiling drivers and workflows
- Critical thinking approach to analysis
- e-Directory Experience
- Decommission e-Directory
- Administration and troubleshooting
- Capture resulting driver and workflow logic
- e-Discovery decommission (not in current IDM Works SOW)