Senior Data Engineer - Datalake
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Request Technology - Robyn Honquest
Sr. Data Engineer - datalake
Keys are building solutions in the cloud within the data warehouse. Data storage using AWS Amazon, Elastic, Map Reduce. This is a datalake data analytics.
- At least 5 years of experience developing in Java, Python
- Bachelor's degree with equivalent work experience in statistics, data science or a related field.
- Experience working with different Databases and understanding of data concepts (including data warehousing, data lake patterns, structured and unstructured data)
- 3+ years' experience of Data Storage/Hadoop platform implementation, including 3+ years of hands-on experience in implementation and performance tuning Hadoop/Spark implementations.
- Implementation and tuning experience specifically using Amazon Elastic Map Reduce (EMR).
- Implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- Experience writing automated unit, integration, regression, performance and acceptance tests
- Solid understanding of software design principles