Senior Collaboration Engineer Cisco Video
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Independent Software
Sr. Collaboration Engineer Cisco Video
Location: Montreal, Canada
Duration: 6months +
Energetic, highly motivated, goal oriented, Sr. Collaboration Engineer to design, implement, support and maintain solutions in a dynamic fast-paced environment. The candidate will work in a team environment contributing technical expertise to the evaluation, design, build and delivery of complex solutions.
- Required work experience in the following network disciplines (Cisco Video, VolP, and SIP, MS Lync, Acano solutions)
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to think adaptively and operate quickly in a dynamic financial and business environment
- Strong proven background in troubleshooting Cisco voice and video solutions
- 5+ years of CUCM - VOIP networking experience/technical proficiency in integrating various vendor solutions with Cisco infrastructure supporting branch offices
- Network Management - Cisco Prime Assurance/Provisioning,
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN protocols as well as DHCP, DNS, Windows environments Ability to handle several projects simultaneously
- A deep understanding of Unified Communications and Video conferencing, including but not limited to: Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Unity Connection, IMP, UCCX, Expressways, Jabber Client, SIP, H.323, and QoS.
- An understanding of network switching and routing as related to a Unified Communications.
- Technical background on Integrating Cisco Video endpoints into complex AV environments containing Crestron, Extron, and ClearOne components.
- Good knowledge of Network & Firewall checkpoint - capability to interact with the network and Firewall team to troubleshoot an incident or put in place.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$50 - $70 Hourly
$125k - $145k Annual