Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Darwin Recruitment
World leading international company for education and cultural exchange.
540 offices and schools across 54 countries. First class personal and career development. Modern and progressive work environment.
Are you interested in working with one of the largest educational organizations in the world? Are you a Salesforce Architect working at a senior level looking to join a growing team? Are you looking for a new challenge in central Zurich?
Do you have solid ability to configure and customize Salesforce environments?
Our client combines language training with cultural exchange, academic achievement, and educational travel to deliver courses and programmes that transform dreams into international opportunities. This is achieved through a strong passion for cultural diversity in the workplace and focus on excellent educational development for their employees.
Now they are building up their in-house teamwithin their Cultural Exchange Division to reimagine the customer experience. They are looking for a Salesforce Architect to join them in this task.
- Develop comprehensive solution designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of controls, initiatives and processes.
- Work with engineering and product management teams to design, develop, deploy, and maintain scalable solutions.
- Enable information security as a core competency in the companies implementation of Salesforce and related integrations.
- Evaluate complex business and technical requirements, communicating inherent security risks and solutions to technical and non-technical business owners.
- Expressing the strengths of the Salesforce platform, while understanding where other portfolio products can most effectively integrate to achieve the most secure and productive overall solution.
- 5+ years' experience in enterprise, application and information architecture methodologies and design and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce
- Demonstrated understanding of and experience with Salesforce.com architecture and API
- Ability to configure and customize Salesforce environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Technical degree required, Masters preferred
- Ability to work with remote partners
- Fluent English
- Swiss or EU National
- Leaders in international education
- Their mission is to break down barriers in language, culture and geography
- Have helped millions of people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree
- 43,500 staff around the world
- Modern offices across the world
- A real focus on personal development and career development
- Space to grow within the company
- An international working environment with a diverse range of cultures
- Excellent relocation package for those outside of Switzerland
- Plenty of opportunities for further education
- Opportunities for international travel
- Product discounts (Language and Travel Programs)
- Fun offsite outings
- Competitive benefits package
- One free flight home per year
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.