Senior ETL Consultant
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Red - The Global SAP Solutions Provider
Red is seeking an Sr. ETL Consultant to be based in Chicago, IL. for an initial contract of 4 months with a very high possibility of extension.
The client is a privately owned big-data and advanced-analytics consultancy. With over 200+ employees and 20 years in the technology space, they have successfully created solutions that bring efficiencies, security, and scale to their clients. RED have worked with them over the years in supplying Oracle talent as well as BI and Development on a Full time and contracting basis.
Successful applicants will have experience in the following:
- 10+ years of development experience in ETL for Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing
- Build and Deploy Talend jobs using Jenkins and Urban code deployment process
- Experience working on AWS and Talend job Integration and executing jobs
- Development experience with AWS modules and Big Data technologies using Talend
- Good communication skills are a must as you will be business facing for this role
For immediate consideration, send your updated resume to (see below)
RED is a global SAP Solutions provider dedicated to helping organizations do one thing -leverage your SAP investment to unlock competitive advantage. From implementation to sourcing, we can support every phase of the SAP Application Lifecycle enabling clients to evaluate the quantifiable benefits of cloud and on-premise deployments of SAP.
RED INNOVATION - develop and deliver SAP HANA, Mobility, Cloud applications and Analytics through a client tailored assessment and deployment framework.
RED STAFFING - supporting your business with the highest calibre contract & permanent SAP professionals for your business needs. This single-minded commitment to helping businesses realize greater value from their SAP investment has enabled us to become one of the most trusted players in the SAP industry.
When it comes to SAP, no one delivers like RED!