Golang Software Engineer
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Consol Partners
Golang Software Engineer
€400 - €500 Per Day
ConSol Partners' client is a world leading telecommunications business.
This position is seeking a Golang Software Engineer to join our Cloud Technologies R&D team. The key deliverable of the team is focused on developing technology solutions to deliver a world class platform solution that enables miniature to large scale distributed CT systems that can fulfil on-premise, cloud and hybrid requirements. Security, scalability, high availability and resilience are paramount. The work will involve collaborating with global teams in Huawei, as well as those in headquarters and wider industry groups.
- Be an active member of a highly motivated and skilled team.
- Contribute to requirements analysis, architecture and design.
- Provide business insight and research to support technology choice and direction.
- Contribute to design and development of solutions as proof of concept at a production quality grade.
- Apply best practices, patterns and coding guidelines.
- Contribute to technology integration to production.
- Third level degree, B.Sc. or higher. in computer science or engineering
- Solid background in IT industry with 5+ years working as software developer
- Familiar with micro-service architecture and/or distributed systems
- Strong experience software design best practices and patterns
- Broad knowledge and interest in Telecommunication and Technology sector.
- Work experience in Telecoms Operation Support Systems (OSS)
- Must have 3+ year experience developing with Golang, gRPC/Protobufs
- Must have Linux experience
Advantageous but not necessary:
- Experience in Cloud Computing domain and related software architecture and deployment models
- Experience with Opencensus, Zipkin, Promethus, etc.
- Experience with databases like MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, etc
- Ability to development in Java or C++
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- International travel is required.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quick learner and confident in working in research projects.
- Ability to work within a team while successfully delivering individual targets.
- Experience working within an Asian business culture is a plus
Applicants must be eligible to work in Europe; ConSol Partners' client CANNOT currently sponsor any work permit applications.
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles & Boston. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain of Communications, Cloud and Digital.