Senior Infrastructure Analyst - Azure
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Scott-Merrick LLP
Senior Infrastructure Analyst required for a STAND ALONE position with a small and fast growing software/consulting company that operates in a professional services market. (The company is subsidiary of a larger well established company.)
You will be responsible for the Azure Infrastructure environment, (Architecture, Projects & BAU Support), managing approx. 500 Servers, (client-side and internal). The company is in a in fantastic location within the City/Central London.
As an experienced Senior Infrastructure Analyst you must have experience of:
- Microsoft Cloud; Azure, Office 365, Exchange Online
- IT Infrastructure Planning and Development
- Designing Virtualisation and Storage solutions (hands on SAN experience)
- Project Management principles
- Building and Provisioning Servers in an Azure Environment
- Back Ups and Resilience
- Azure AD Management
- Group Policy
- Tagging and Billing
The role will have line management responsibility for a Senior IT Support Analyst.
Further details of the role of Senior Infrastructure Engineer are available upon receipt of your CV, (subject to suitability).
Please click on APPLY to submit your CV.