Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
Only English-written CVs will be accepted.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
For our client in Pfaeffikon (canton of Schwyz) we are looking for an Administrative Assistant for a 7-month contract.
Duration: 7 months
Start date: 15.10.2019 End date: 31.05.2020
Location: Pfaeffikon (canton of Schwyz)
- Coordinate activities for GM and designated Team
- Point of contact for ad hoc queries for appointed Team
- Maintain a high level of organization of teams agenda, meetings, and activities
- Daily organizational and administrative tasks (calendar, travel, meetings, visa issues, telcos, meeting minutes, travel settlements)
- Planning of both internal and external business meetings and workshops
- Act as a coordinator of information and communication both within and between the central team and affiliates/partners
- Management and filtering of phone calls, mail and email, clarifying/highlighting required action, initiating internal investigations, response and required actions
- Welcome guests and business partners and handle any temporary organization they may need
- Support and backup for department accounting processes (opening POs, managing accrual, invoice processing)
- Support the GM and local Leadership team, taking minutes of meetings, coordinate activities
- Support the HR Business Partner in HR related activities and be an interface to the HR Admin team
- Coordinate the Facility management activiries at the LOC/preparation for upcoming move etc.
- Participate in the planning of external activities
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required
- Develop and refine administrative procedures using technology to streamline processes
- Prepare and issue presentation material
- Independently drive and complete assigned projects
- Timely delivery of tasks/full ownership of assignments
- Proactively pick up any tasks/issues as required
- Handling contracts/signatures, invoices
- Back-up for other Assistants
Skills and competencies:
- Coordinates activities and provides the essential support to build and maintain business operation and processes
- Continuously develops and communicates efficiencies for functional area.
- Able to stay calm in stressful situations
- Capable of working independently as well as in teams
- Take ownership for given responsibilities
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Service minded, structured and open minded working style
- Very strong in communication and able to deliver a high working level
- Flexible, proactive, assertive, committed and reliable
Experience and Education:
- 3 years of previous experience as assistant is required
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Practical business-oriented solution approach
- Fluent German and English both written and oral is mandatory; French is a plus
We offer you a competitive salary and an interesting challenge in a well named company which will benefit your career.
If you are the person we're looking for please submit your application. We're looking forward to getting to know you.