Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer (Tableau)
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Experis AG
Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer - Tableau.
Are you a highly qualified Business Intelligence Analyst with in-depth experience in designing and building Buisiness Intelligence solutions in Tableau and other BI tools ?
Was this experience gained within a multinational and multicultural environment and are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within an NGO ? If so, please have a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
The Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer designs and builds Business Intelligence solutions in Tableau and other BI tools. The candidate must be capable of working with a diverse group of stakeholders performing data discovery and high level and detailed analysis, defining and writing programs using Tableau, MS-SQL BI stack (SQL Server, Excel and SharePoint) and programming languages (R preferably) to present the analysis and results in a meaningful and intuitive format to drive decision making. The candidate must be able to design dashboards with advanced Tableau functionality built with end user functionality in mind. Additionally, the candidate may perform system integration and deployment activities, prepare system support documentation, and document program and system functions.
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- University Education in Finance, Statistics, IT, Data management or any equivalent with a strong quantitative component.
- Proficiency in working with SQL server, tableau server, sales force
- Proficient in programming with SQL
- Proficiency using BI tools especially Tableau
- Proficiency with Powerpoint and excel
- Familiar with data warehousing concepts and constructs, including star and snowflake schema data models to be able to recommend aggregated data structures or calculated data elements in order to optimize report/dashboard performance.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Business Intelligence Analyst/Developer currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer.