Senior SAP Technical Consultant for CRM and ISU
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
- Prepare a schedule for the transport releases for SAP CRM7/SAP ISU system.
- Review and oversee the schedule release multiple projects
- Advise on Transport management for setting up new environments for the SAP CRM7/SAP ISU Systems.
- Oversee and coordinate with multiple projects across releases for SAP CRM and SAP ISU.
- Oversee and coordinate with Project technical delivery lead the deployment of any releases and the management of the environment structure that are shared across projects and BAU from Landscape perspective.
- Schedule weekly release management calls in line with Project Test Lead and communicates on a weekly basis the scope of each release going into development/test/preproduction.
- Support and partake in the recurrent defect resolution meetings that will take place during the test phase to report progress/changes/alterations on any release.
- Prepare and lead the delivery of Dress Rehearsal planning and execution, cutover planning and execution.
- Prepare a Hyper care technical release plan which is tied with an overall project Hyper care structure.
- Prepare a release and transport plan as part of the transition that will be accepted back into BAU post-Hyper care as part of Project Closeout activities.
- Support Technical lead in the delivery and transition of any technical associated documentation to transport and release management.