Organisational Change Manager
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink are currently working with a leading pharmacuetical organisation who are seeking a OCM Communications expert for their Kaiseraugst offices.
- Start date: 01.10.2019
- End date: 30.06.2020
- Extension: An extension is possible, but needs to be approved
- Work load: 100% (40h per week)
Job Title: OCM Communications
Country and City: Switzerland, Kaiseraugst
Full Time/Part Time: 100%
Flexible working hours (shifts/weekends):No
Contract Duration: 9 month(s)
Is overtime work allowed (shifts/weekends)?: No
Remote Working (Off-Site/WFH): No
Travel Required % and how frequent: Yes 5%
Language(s) and Level: English
The successful candidate will be assigned to a Squad (team) in the Supply Chain IT Network that is dedicated to managing the end-to-end solution assessment, impact and strategy for the PT Business.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You define and support a communication strategy, draft global communications and design promotional materials
- You support the team to develop stakeholder assessment and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in and support
- You manage development and execution of communications materials such as fact sheets, web content (gSite, gPlus) and presentations.
- You support a common PT Informatics branding, focusing on appearance in internal social media , maintain and develop our gSite as a one stop shop.
- You align with other organizations to reach unique communications and messaging towards the sites and other stakeholders in the PT Business and PT Informatics organizations.
- Experience leading communications activities for organizational initiatives and work independently and interact with all organizational levels.
- Hands-on experience working with gSites and G+.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing and proofreading.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- 5+ years of communications support/change management experience preferably in technology area
- Must have previous Pharma Experience
Please apply online or send your CV to (see below)