Technical Author - basic microprocessor/SoC/electronics knowledge idea
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by Edissero Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic, detail-oriented writer keen to work on ground-breaking digital technology. Does technology excite you, and are you eager to apply your excellent verbal and written communication skills to writing and maintaining structured technical content as part of a supportive, collaborative authoring team? You will be contributing to key documentation associated with processor and related infrastructure design, covering a broad spectrum of product areas from the smallest microcontrollers to high-performance computing. Some remote working is possible after the first three months.
- Experience creating technical content in technology or engineering environments.
- Curiosity about technology, and a willingness to learn the products.
- A basic knowledge of Microprocessor or Microcontroller technology; SoC design; computer architecture; instrumentation would be ideal.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills - you'll enjoy communicating, collaborating, and interacting with computer architects and other writers
- Markdown and/or GitHub knowledge is useful