Information Security Engineer
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland area near the Loop
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION:
Our client, one of Chicago's Best and Brightest Companies to work for, is currently seeking a Information Security Engineer. We really love working with this company because they pride themselves on being a great place to work, and strive for a true work-life-balance.
- Identify and define system security requirements and design the security monitoring infrastructure for on-site and cloud solutions.
- Establish technical solutions and new security tools to reduce security vulnerabilities.
- Construct and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
- Create and support processes to monitor network traffic for abnormal activity.
- Implement Infosec best practices.
- Monitor network, devices and computer systems.
- Develop security test plans.
- Perform vulnerability assessments and application security evaluations.
- Effective new software/hardware configurations for standards.
- Aid 3rd party security assessments.
- Investigate security incidents and fix and established procedures.
- Inspect suspicious files.
- Perform malware analysis.
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years' of experience in an IT security capacity.
- Information security certifications GCIA, CISSP, GCIA,GMON, GCIH or others.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID#: 13173 - Information Security Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$90 - $90 Annual