Senior Mechanical Engineer
Posted on Sep 20, 2019 by TeamBradley
LOCATION: Greater Chicagoland Area near Frankfort, IL
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION: As a growing global manufacturing organization, our client strongly believes that their success and innovation starts with their employees. Fostering a work environment that promotes collaboration and inventiveness, our client is looking for professionals who are looking to contribute to their success. Currently, they are looking for an experienced Sr. Mechanical Engineer.
- Design, test and installation projects through specifications.
- Develop documentation (BOM'S/ECN's/REA's).
- Responsible for large sub-system design projects.
- Develop and monitor projects through budget, schedule and design.
- Manage design projects with support of others.
- Recommend improvement ideas and assist in implementation.
- Some travel required.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering with 7+ years' of Machine design.
- Proficient in design using 3D software.
- Must have high speed experience.
- Team leader with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Work with customers directly.
- Experience with manufacturing and machine/mechanical mechanism design.
WHEN RESPONDING TO THIS OPPORTUNITY: Resumes without the required technical skills and experience will not be considered. Although a strong desire for a certain type of position is a credit to your goal, experience is necessary.
ID #: JS13128 - Sr. Mechanical Engineer
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.