Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by CV-Library
£35,000 - £45,000 + 33 days holiday + 8% pension
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company that are revolutionising and disrupting the medical device market by bringing cutting edge robotic technology. You will be working with state of the art tools and help to implement DevOps alongside a highly skilled team in a role with real autonomy!
This is a great time to join this exciting and well backed start up with the product due to come to market shortly. There has been huge interest in the industry, and scalability along with high end quality is absolutely paramount. You'll be working in small and highly skilled DevOps team and be given the license to use your creativity.
The company are absolutely committed to bringing their high tech product to the many, increasing hospital efficiency, accuracy, decreasing infection, reducing recovery rates. There are already plans to expand the range.
They have created a friendly and relaxed environment but a culture of exceptional quality, continuous learning and a high level of camaraderie.
This would suit someone experienced in DevOps looking to be a part of something truly revolutionary that will directly improve people's lives.
- Assist in implementing DevOps
- Develop and support automated build and test systems
- Assist architecture design and keep up to date with emerging technology
- Scripting- Python, C++, BASH, C, SQL (some training provided)
- Working on multiple platforms and OS- Windows and Linux
- Continuous integration, CT, they use TeamCity (can train)
- Experienced in DevOps, looking for next step
- Programming and scripting experience in any of Python, C++, C, SQL, BASH
- CI / CT experience
- Interest in cloud technologies
- Looking for a collaborative environment and to bring own ideas
Apply now to submit your CV or call Tom Reynolds at Rise Technical Recruitment
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £60k Annual
£700 - £701 Annual
£46k - £65k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£38k - £50k Annual
£40k - £55k Annual
£35k - £65k Annual
£35k - £35k Annual
£40k - £50k Annual
£500 - £600 Daily