Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by CV-Library
Two maintenance Electricians are urgently required to join our client who are a Global leader in metal recycling based at their site in Oldbury. Their core business is the recycling of scrap metal from a range of different sources.
Working directly with their established Maintenance team your main duties will be to maintain and repair recycling plant and equipment.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:-
• Electrical/Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship;
• Recycling Maintenance background;
• Repairing, maintaining and fault finding on recycling processing equipment and plant;
• 17th / 18th Edition Electrical Qualification or equivalent;
• Experience of implementing continuous improvement initiatives.
Based on a 3 shift rotating system you will be required to work the following hours:-
• 6:00am to 2:30pm Mon to Fri
• 2:00pm to 10:30pm Mon to Fri
• 10:00pm to 6:30am Mon to Fri
An excellent remuneration package is offered to include a starting salary of up to £32k for a single skilled candidate and £33k for a multi-skilled candidate.
Fantastic opportunity based within a modern working facility, immediate start available.
Genuine permanent position with good prospects. Please click apply to submit your details or email your CV to (url removed)
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual
£30k - £30k Annual
£38k - £38k Annual
£14 - £15 Hourly
£15 - £15 Hourly
£40k - £40k Annual
£39k - £39k Annual