Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by CV-Library
This is an opportunity for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to support machinery both mechanically and electrically in a production setting working DAYS Monday - Friday based in Dudley.
* In the role of Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer you will be carrying out reactive and preventative maintenance on a variety of production machinery in a robust Engineering environment.
* You will be joining an existing team working DAY shifts Monday - Friday.
* Working hours will be between 7am – 7pm (39 hr week)
* To be successful in this Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer role you will need to hold a relevant Engineering qualification such as City & Guilds/NVQ level 3.
* You will need to be able to read electrical drawings and have fault finding abilities with PLC run equipment.
* You will also need to have experience of undertaking breakdown and preventative maintenance mechanically and electrically of machinery in a Heavy Industry setting.
* In return for your skills, the Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer position offers a salary of up to £35,000 + excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£33k - £34k Annual
£32k - £35k Annual
£16 - £16 Hourly
£35k - £38k Annual
£14.3 - £25.3 Hourly
£35k - £40k Annual
£30k - £34k Annual
£28k - £34k Annual
£32k - £34k Annual