Senior Tax Manager
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by CV-Library
One of the big 4 accounting firms are recruiting for a Senior International Tax Manager. This position will give you the opportunity to work with some of the largest corporations worldwide, with positions in a variety of teams including Hospitality, Media, Construction & Real Estate. With huge global demand, due to changes in international tax, this is an extremely exciting time to join the firm.
* Build and maintain relationships with clients, winning work proactively and contributing to winning new clients
* Management of the successful delivery of technically complex and demanding consulting projects, ensuring technical excellence and practical / business driven approach taken
* Overall responsibility of quality of client service
* Manage possible leads from other areas of the practice
* Build networks and relationships internally and externally for the team to leverage from
* Develop junior staff through effectively supervising, coaching and mentoring
* Significant involvement in the management of the team both in terms of strategy and operations and also through managing junior staff development and assignments
To be a correct fit for this role, you must be CTA/ATT or ACA Qualified, preferably a mixture of the three. Additionally, you need considerable tax experience within a practice environment as well as managerial experience.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£40k - £45k Annual
£30k - £40k Annual