Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Harvey Nash IT Recruitment Switzerland
For our client in Kaiseraugst we are looking for a OCM Communications Manager for a 8-month contract.
The Pharma Technical Operations (PT) business function is going through profound transformation and driving towards truly end-to-end processes and efficiency across all elements of the PT value chain. Many different IT initiatives are part of this transformation journey and are in progress or ready to start, driven by different functions. These initiatives will impact sites, regional and global organizations. We need to provide transparency and clarity for our Business partners in Pharma Technical Operations (PT) across all ongoing activities and ensure sites, regional and global PT functions understand what IT systems are changing, what is the impact and what kind of transitional activities are required.
The successful candidate will be assigned to a Squad (team) in the Supply Chain IT Network that is dedicated to managing the end-to-end solution assessment, impact and strategy for the PT Business.
- Start date: 01.10.2019
- End date: 30.06.2020
- Extension: An extension is possible, but needs to be approved
- Work load: 100% (40h per week)
- Work location: Kaiseraugst, Building 256
- Remote: Possible part time (prior approval required)
- Travel: minimal
- Department: PT IX - Supply Chain Informatics
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- You define and support a communication strategy, draft global communications and design promotional materials
- You support the team to develop stakeholder assessment and engagement efforts to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in and support
- You manage development and execution of communications materials such as fact sheets, web content (gSite, gPlus) and presentations.
- You support a common PT Informatics branding, focusing on appearance in internal "social media", maintain and develop our gSite as a one stop shop.
- You align with other organizations to reach unique communications and messaging towards the sites and other stakeholders in the PT Business and PT Informatics organizations.
- Experience leading communications activities for organizational initiatives and work independently and interact with all organizational levels.
- Hands-on experience working with gSites and G+.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include experience with developing and delivering presentations, editing and proofreading.
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- 5+ years of communications support/change management experience preferably in technology area
For more information please contact Barbara Tenerowicz:
E: (see below)
T: (see below)