Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
System Administrator vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 2+ years' working experience in the System Administration along with expertise of technologies used
- Proficiency in service management as well as basic know-how of advising and engineering
- Management experience
- Qualification in successful software implementation
- University degree or related education
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken, French is a plus
- Localising and reducing disturbances, initiating fall back- or escalation procedures, activating required recovery-, restart and restore procedures
- Guiding users in all matters of operation and exceptional situation as well as overseeing assignments for input and output management in liaise with customers
- Setting up new or updated software into operation along with testing, accepting and introducing hardware and software applications
- Supervising system utilisation and ensuring correct operations of hard and software including local networks, telecommunication and data backup
- Creating guidelines for the production and coordination of workflows in the production
- Being responsible for information security at IT-services due to agreed service levels and defined security profiles
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.