Platform Engineer (DevOps) - Netherlands
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
Platform Engineer - DevOps, Netherlands
We are looking for an experienced Platform Engineer - DevOps to join one Europe's largest and fastest growing clients in a dynamic and busy international team on a 6 months contract.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
1. Technologies: Java, Tibco, Basic Linux administration skills, Database (SQL), Shell Scripting, TIBCO EMS is must
2. Monitoring and Management Tools: Kibana, Grafana
3. Experience in Batch support (to deliver files to consumers with high priority) and SOA services based on HTTP over JMS support.
4. Linux bash script experience to automate regular tasks.
5. Build and Automation Tools ( CI/CD stack ) - Maven, Gitlab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Ansible, Docker,etc To be able to solve issues when developers encounter or debug existing Jenkins jobs, set up new jobs for the squad
6. ITIL process for incident management, change management.
7. Experience in handling production incidents, major incident calls.
8. Should be able to adapt modern technologies as we are migrating from standard CI/CD stack to Azure DevOps.
9. Should be able to write Ansible playbooks
10. Banking domain is more desirable to understand compliance, security and banking systems to set the standards on day to day production operations.
Apply Now to Avoid Disappointment - Interviews soon!