Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by McCabe & Barton
- In-depth functional experience of AWS, Redshift and S3 data warehouse technologies
- Detailed experience of the full end to end life cycle of an enterprise data solution, including analytics, Datamodelling, data management and data flows/integration
- Experience working on large scale Agile programmes and implementing complex change
- Supporting SI Teams to define data requirements and data integration points/interfaces eg Data stored, consumed, integrated and managed by different data entities and IT systems, as well as applications consuming that data.
- Work closely with the Enterprise Data Architect, SI Architects and other key stakeholders to create, publish and maintain the requisite program data architecture guidance and measures, such as standards/modelling standards; policies; principles; constraints.
- Provide input, review and validation of detailed designs.
- Provide guidance to the business stakeholders on the optimal approach to solve business problems in relation to data solution capabilities.
- Work with System Integrator (Lead Architects and Technical Leads) to ensure that the correct data application components are used for business requirements and understand the impact assessment for reduced scope on the application estate.
- Support SI solution development teams in specific topic areas during creation of business-driven solutions adhering to enterprise architecture and data governance standards.
- Providing SME knowledge during technical and business workshops and discussions.
- Reviewing design and architecture artefacts related to Data Solution.
- Assuring that operational and supportability guidelines are factored into the construction of any solution - this will include liaison with the relevant live service and service management teams to ensure that they understand the implications of the data design.
- Work with SI Architects and development leads on planning, prioritising and executing implementation plan within deadlines.
- Work with the Information Security teams to establish Data security standards and policies.
- Engage with risk management to raise, log, track and resolve any solution architectural issues/risks that could have implications against the application/business processes and applicable security models
- Ensure that operational and supportability guidelines are factored into the construction of any solution; this will include liaison with the relevant live service and service management teams to ensure that they understand the implications of the solution design