Windows Systems Engineer (Infrastructure Automation)
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct client in Mayfield Village is looking for a Windows Systems Engineer with experience with large-scale, highly virtualized distributed server computing environments. Candidates must be able to design, configure, and support server based run time environments for distributed applications. Experience with PowerShell, IIS, and Puppet for infrastructure automation is a must!
These positions will be on a team of engineers that support hundreds of applications across 5,000+ Servers in multiple locations. This is a 12 month contract with likely extensions.
Come join an industry leader with a large IT organization and great work culture. Apply today!
- 4+ years of experience in a system engineering role supporting Windows 2008/12/16 Servers in a highly-virtualized production environment
- Strong IIS experience
- Experience with multiple Scripting technologies - Powershell, ANT or similar languages
- Experience with Puppet infrastructure automation
- Sound working knowledge of Information Security (LDAP, RBAC, Digital certificates) and Network concepts (Load balancing/Failover, DNS, FTP, SMTP)
- Demonstrated project experience with application configuration using IAS
- Experience with XML
- Experience with Microsoft technology stack (TFS, MSBuild, Visual Studio, Windows OS, IIS, etc.)
- Exposure to Cloud services and technology
- Experience with Java/Linux/Oracle infrastructure support
- Application development background
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time