Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Edissero Ltd
We are looking for enthusiastic, detail-oriented writers keen to work on ground-breaking digital technology. Does technology excite you, and are you eager to apply your excellent verbal and written communication skills to writing and maintaining structured technical content as part of a supportive, collaborative authoring team? You will be contributing to key documentation associated with processor and related infrastructure design, covering a broad spectrum of product areas from the smallest microcontrollers to high-performance computing. Some remote working is possible after the first three months.
- Experience creating technical content for technical audiences in technology or engineering environments.
- The ability to apply critical/logical thinking and write about abstract concepts.
- Curiosity about technology, and a willingness to learn the products.
- An interest in maintaining rigor and precision while producing and editing highly specialised content.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills - you'll enjoy communicating, collaborating, and interacting with computer architects and other writers
- Markdown and/or GitHub knowledge is useful.
- An academic and/or work background in any of the following is useful: Computer science; English; mathematics; physics; linguistics; comparative linguistics; electrical engineering; electronics engineering; basic Microprocessor architecture knowledge or similar.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£35k - £40k Annual
£50k - £50k Annual
£25.3k - £31.6k Annual