Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Michael Bailey Associates - Amsterdam
At the moment I am looking for a Change Manager to work in Eindhoven Area, The Netherlands for 6 months contract with the chance to get renewed at one of the biggest semiconductor company's in the Netherlands.
The Dutch language is required for this position.
The change specialist is a competence expert who engages the human factor in transformation processes by driving three main themes:
3) sustainability with following results and benefits:
- Impacted personnel are prepared and willing to adopt the change and work in new ways
- Readiness for impact of personnel is ensured, less risk of redesign, rework, revisit, redo, revaluate, retrain, rescope and reschedule
- Maximum efficiency and quick adoption of new ways of working harvesting benefits ASAP
- Maximum return on investment through high adoption and efficient use of new ways of working, processes, systems
- Organization & competencies in place to drive sustainable results during and after the transformation is completed
- Has at least 8 years of work experience in different environments/businesses
- Has at least 5 years experience in specific Change Management leadership
- Has knowledge of/experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices
- Has knowledge of/experience with Lean and Agile principles
- Has experience in working on projects in a technical industrial environment
- Has proven coaching experience
- Is fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, but also in working with operational department
I hope this caught your attention! If so, please send me your resume and I will get in contact with you ASAP so I can tell you more details about the salary and the client!
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.