Lead Data Scientist
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Consol Partners
ConSol Partners' client are a FinTech Bank looking for a Lead Data Scientist on a permanent position in Brussels, Belgium.
Please see below for more information.
Job Title: Lead Data Scientist
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Duration: Permanent position
Languages: English fluent needed only
Rate: Open to discuss + Benefits
This position leading a team of data scientists and delivering advanced analytics projects for different businesses. Incumbent is responsible for managing a team of data scientists (up to 5), leading and executing analytics projects in a business, developing analytical models, collaborating with different business stakeholders and other partners, support the implementation of insights to realize tangible value and working across a range of technologies and tools.
- 5+ years in various locations or companies, ideally with at least one global role.
- Lead the execution of analytics projects. Design and articulate the data science solution relevant to the business problem/opportunity. Lead identification of appropriate data science models and evaluate their fit for the available data.
- Develops analytics models using specialized tools based on the business problem and data available
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and influencing skills.
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work with limited supervision.
- A self-starter, able to work on initiative with a strong desire to learn.
- Track record of successfully delivering analytics projects both individually and through teams.
- Track record of applying analytics to address business opportunities.
- Track record of managing teams (direct people management).
Deep expertise in machine learning techniques (supervised and unsupervised) statistics/mathematics/operations research including (but not limited to):
- Advanced Machine learning techniques: Decision Trees, Support Vector Machines, Clustering, Bayesian Networks, Reinforcement Learning, Feature Reduction/engineering, Anomaly deduction, Natural Language Processing (incl. Theme deduction, sentiment analysis, Topic Modeling).
- Statistics/Mathematics: Data Quality Analysis, Data identification, Hypothesis testing, Univariate/Multivariate Analysis, Cluster Analysis, Classification/PCA, Factor Analysis, Linear Modeling, Logit/Probit Model, Affinity & Association, Time Series, DoE, distribution/probability theory.
- Operations Research: Sensitivity Analysis, Multi-criteria decision-making.
If you are interested in the available position please send your updated CV (see below).
Founded in 2008, ConSol Partners are one of the world's leading technology recruitment brands with headquarters in the City of London and international offices in Los Angeles, Austin and Berlin. ConSol Partners provide permanent and contract recruitment solutions to FTSE & Fortune 500 companies, global brands and start-ups across the Internet supply chain' of Communications, Cloud and Digital.