Front End Developer
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Gazelle Global Consulting
A Freelance Front End Developer is immediately required by a leading international organisation to work on the design and development for a cross functional project based in Antwerp, Belgium.
This is a great opportunity for a Front End Developer to take ownership and apply initiative, in order to collaborate within an agile environment.
As a Front End Developer you will be working closely with colleagues to analyse patterns to help develop and continuously apply improvements to build new features on trading systems.
Contract Full Stack Developer required.
- Experience in converting UI designs to HTML pages using HTML, SCSS through BEM model and atomic design.
- Hands on experience in developing templates, components using AEM and Working knowledge of Java web frameworks and OSGI.
- Experience in implementing solution around Web Content Management.
- Experience in analysis of 3rd party micro services and its contracts and designing API's based on analysis.
- Experience in DevOps (CI/CD), GIT, Maven, IntelliJ, SOAP/JSON.
- Knowledge on creating and deploying packages, tar optimization, data store garbage collector etc.
- Knowledge & experience on testing frameworks (Karma, Jasmine and Junit)
- To design and develop the solution aligned to the requirements
- Creating technical documentation and specifications
- Participating in code reviews and contributing to coding and architectural standards
- Verifying functionality through unit testing and writing automated tests
- Implementing modern and maintainable code solutions
- Encouraging teams to adopt new technologies when appropriate
If interested and your are keen on finding your next contract opportunity, apply to this position today as interviews are taking place immediately!