Systems Analyst - (Business, Data, Technical)
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Monarch Recruitment Ltd.
- 2 Year Contract - 24 months from start
- Dublin, Ireland
- Senior Systems Analyst
This exciting global financial services client currently are currently on the hunt for Technical Systems Analyst to work part their payment's delivery project. The Analyst will have the ability to read code (development experience not required but a background in is most welcome) and break down the features into development. This person will work part of their Technical delivery within Java based applications as the Senior Systems Analyst, they will play a critical role in creating new product functionality within this platform.
- Act as the Technical Systems Analyst, collaborating with a team of talented developers to develop high performance, working closely with the gathering of information and creation user stories
- This person will be responsible for breaking down the features ready for development
- Applies technical capabilities within own discipline to help the development and testing team
- Work closely with technical leads to define features, elaborate user stories and acceptance criteria, and story point estimates in a SAFe/Agile methodology format
- Responsible for the technical analysis of the clients large payments system
- A strong systems analyst with a technical background within systems support and analysis.
- The ability to breakdown user features ready for development.
- Ability to communicate with customers and development team in complex technical issues.
- The ability to read code in Java (no hands on development needed)
- Strong analytical skill
- Some testing and validation to make sure the stories are following the process
- Exposure of working within a Java/Spring/Spring Boot/REST APi environment (no hands on needed)
- Someone from a technical analyst, systems analyst, data analyst, business analyst or development background is most welcome