Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by The Royak Group Inc.
The Business Analyst will use multiple systems and tools to manage operational and financial data. Responsibilities include combining large data sets using excel and SQL, data validation and ad-hoc reporting requests. Will perform data analysis and reporting. Will need to be proficient with Excel and also have ability to write SQL queries. Must have the ability to work well with the internal customers and comprehend our business.
- Assemble and analyze data for business reports.
- Develop processes and tools for the regular validation of data sets, including working with various teams within Corrigo to maintain customer data.
- Utilize SQL to write and execute queries to retrieve data from company's data warehouse.
- Accountability: owns activities, processes and results; quickly identifies and engages the right people, creates processes for open discussions.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: Works with others to form common goals and interests, and to form game-changing solutions.
- Mutual Respect, Trust, Integrity & Ethics: Ensures ethical decisions are made; acts with integrity and establishes effective relationships.
- 3-5 years' experience with reporting and data analysis
- Heavy Excel experience
- Experience writing SQL queries of enough sophistication for business analysis purposes
- Demonstrated ability to be detailed and accurate
- Possess strong written, verbal and people skills
- Ability to plan and manage work under time constraints
- Ability to multitask and work without direct supervision
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
$55 - $70 Annual
$60k - $80k Annual
$75k - $90k Annual