Enterprise Automation Engineer
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
The automation engineer will provide the ability to automate daily repeatable tasks and processes and stability with expected outcomes and results in the environment.
- 6+ years of IT Operations experience required
- 5+ years working with web-based APIs utilizing JSON and/or XML required
- 4+ years' experience IT Operational Scripting and development, using at least two widely used Scripting languages required.
- Experience working with revision control systems and code repositories required.
- 2+ years working with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, and/or Ansible
- Working knowledge of database and database structures
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- ITIL certification preferred
- Understanding of programming languages such as .Net, C++, C# and Java preferred
- Must have the ability to integrate various applications
- Proficient with regular expressions preferred
- Experience with cloud environments and a strong understanding of hybrid environments preferred