SAP CRM Consultant
Posted on Sep 19, 2019 by Whitehall Resources Ltd
SAP CRM expert required for an SAP ECC 6.0 Programme based in the Republic of Ireland on a Contract basis for 12 months initially.
You will need to be a proven, hands on SAP CRM expert with extensive SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) and SAP IS-U Configuration experience. You will need to have multiple FULL Lifecycle SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Manager) experience and ability to work unsupervised.
* Techno functional experience covering CRM and IS-U
* Prepare a schedule for the transport releases for SAP CRM7/SAP IS-U system
* Review and oversee the schedule release multiple projects
* Advise on Transport management for setting up new environments for the SAP CRM7/SAP IS-U Systems
* Oversee and coordinate with multiple projects across releases for SAP CRM and SAP IS-U
* Oversee and coordinate with Project technical delivery lead the deployment of any releases and the management of the environment structure that are shared across projects and BAU from Landscape perspective
* Schedule weekly release management calls in line with Project Test Lead and communicate on a weekly basis the scope of each release going into development/test/preproduction
* Support and partake in the recurrent defect resolution meetings that will take place during test phase to report progress/changes/alterations on any release
* Prepare and lead the delivery of Dress Rehearsal planning and execution, cutover planning and execution
* Prepare a Hypercare technical release plan which is tied with overall project Hypercare structure
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.